As part of the Episerver webinar programme on: Not-For-Profit Digital Innovation, we were delighted to showcase the great work we are achieving working together with the NSPCC to ‘Define a new standard in digital in the third sector’
In the webinar we examine how we are delivering a vision for the NSPCC in that every visitor leaves more equipped to play their part in ending cruelty to children, that is apparent across all digital channels.
We also explore how we helped to break down the silos in the business to help them refocus on their core mission whilst addressing their many target audiences. One of the areas we focussed on was Connected Content:
- To inspire: through rich visual content
- Activate: to help the path to conversion
- Amplify: build engaging campaigns and news agenda
The results are incredible and speak for themselves:
- 188% increase in users accessing its reporting tool - meaning the number of children the NSPCC have been to help is now immense
- 44% increase in abuses reported across mobile and tablet
- 80% of supporters are satisfied or very satisfied
- 75% more traffic from social media
- Enhanced SEO visibility
- Greatly reduced the time editors spent on updating content
You can watch the full webinar here.