It’s “the definitive listing of the UK’s largest digital agencies” - and Amaze has climbed again. Still top in the North West, we’re now 8th overall.
Econsultancy has published its 100 Digital Agencies Report 2017, and we are delighted to announce that Amaze has improved its position. We’re still ranked first among North West agencies, and our overall ranking has improved, taking us from 11th in 2016 to 8th this year.
The Econsultancy report, “the definitive listing of the UK’s largest digital agencies”, compiles its rankings based on fee income to reach an objective measure of current agency success.
Amaze were not the only St Ives Group company to be celebrating. Our sister company Realise have held their position at 34 in the top 100.
The state of the industry report is full of interesting challenges and opportunities which are highlighted in the full report but here are a few which stand out:
- Many agencies are now endeavouring to become full service which has meant a flurry of acquisitions and mergers
- In 2017, agencies reported an average 20% growth in total fee income
- The top five agencies now account for 39% of the entire fee income of the Top 100. Half of the total fee income is accounted for by nine agencies alone
- Big industry challenges include the impact of Brexit and GDPR. Transparency and brand safety are also concerns for the industry
- Talent wars continue with agencies still facing issues with recruitment and retention