Web Support Developer
Edinburgh / Permanent
Posted on 18 September 2018
We are looking for a front-end web developer to join our dedicated Support team, helping look after some of our most prestigious clients including Lloyds Banking Group, Scottish Widows, Heathrow and Expedia.
This role would be ideal for someone wanting to get their foot in the door of the industry or perhaps with some experience under their belt and seeking a fresh challenge. You would be working alongside a community of experienced, friendly developers with a range of skillsets and backgrounds. Whilst previous experience would be a plus, a great attitude and strong problem-solving ability will be just as valued.
You’d be joining us in the bright, spacious offices of our Edinburgh HQ. With regular team catch-ups and presentations, discussions on Slack, social activities like yoga, lunchtime board-games or drinks after work, there’s something for everyone. Perks include our cycle-to-work scheme, fresh fruit, childcare vouchers, contributed pension and regular mentoring.
You will have:
- Experience in working with CMS systems would be beneficial but not a requirement;
- An awareness of issues such as accessibility and browser support;
- Proficient communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
- Eagerness to learn new skills and tackle challenges;
- The ability to strive to be the best and take pride in your work;
- Good time management and organisational skills.