London / Permanent
Posted on 19 August 2018
It’s about logic and magic.
Deriving actionable insights from research (existing and commissioning original), using modelling and planning tools to create strategic recommendations for prospective and existing clients in bids and briefs
Using your deep understanding of websites and online channels, support in the creation of campaign and digital acquisition/retention strategies - support the strategy team to deliver well researched recommendations
Working with existing agency Strategy, CX and Content Planning models, and adopting new frameworks where appropriate to communicate vision and strategy to clients and prospects.
Helping design solutions that will create measurable return for clients in line with their performance needs e.g. audience engagement, customer acquisition, customer retention, market share, sales revenues.
Presenting credible solutions to mid-level clients in well-constructed written documents and engaging verbal presentations.
Developing trusted adviser relationships with financial services, travel, automotive and media clients.
Working collaboratively with other teams, predominantly UX, Content, Analytics and Creative on integrated digital solutions, and working with Client Services and New Business teams to sell these in to clients and prospects.
Understanding and creating reports across a variety of client work, providing actionable insights and recommendations to apply the learnings.
Supporting the delivery of innovation and ideation workshops to clients and delivering internal education sessions to ensure the agency is on the bleeding edge of innovation
Writing effective blog and thought leadership articles as part of the new business effort and supporting the agency content strategy and delivery as required.
Attending and participating in relevant events to create further learning and networking /prospecting opportunities.
To succeed you will need:
- Passion and knowledge of digital strategy and customer experience - the ability to understand digital and analogue touch points in the customer journey
- To be an ambitious ideas person - equally comfortable with early stage ideation with clients as coming up with ideas for how the agency can win more business and improve the way we work
- To be tech-obsessed and curious - constantly learning from available web resources and events to stay on trend and incorporate best practice thinking and models and processes
- A strong customer focus – thinking like them, immersing yourself in their world, understanding their constraints, respect for their individual nuances and needs
- To be a savvy requirement-gatherer in meetings, interviews, workshops and desk research
- To be a safe and reliable pair of hands to support the strategy team - on pitches, presentations, workshops, research and desk research
- An eye for detail and dedication to high standards. ‘Good enough’ isn’t good enough. Ensuring that only the best work that we can all be proud of leaves the building
- A collaborative nature - enabling you to work with other teams, agencies and partners to deliver strategic projects without ego