London / Permanent
Posted on 19 August 2018
It’s about logic and magic.
Deriving actionable insights from research (existing and commissioning original), using modelling and planning tools to create strategic recommendations for prospective and existing clients in bids and briefs.
Competently and confidently covering a broad spectrum of client needs, from digital vision and transformation to website and channel, campaign and digital acquisition/retention strategies.
Working with existing agency Strategy, CX and Content Planning models, and adopting new frameworks where appropriate to communicate vision and strategy to clients and prospects.
Designing solutions that will create measurable return for the clients in line with their performance needs e.g. audience engagement, customer acquisition, customer retention, market share, sales revenues.
Presenting credible solutions to senior clients in well-constructed written documents and engaging verbal presentations.
Developing trusted adviser relationships with financial services, travel, automotive and media clients.
Working collaboratively with other teams, predominantly UX, Content, Analytics and Creative on integrated digital solutions, and working with Client Services and New Business teams to sell these in to clients and prospects.
Delivering innovation and ideation workshops to clients and internal education sessions to ensure the agency is on the bleeding edge of digital.
Writing effective blog and thought leadership articles as part of the new business effort and supporting the agency content strategy and delivery as required.
Attending and participating in relevant events to create further learning and networking /prospecting opportunities.
To succeed you will need:
- 5 years or more in a digital planning /strategy role
- Passion and knowledge of digital strategy and customer experience - the ability to plan digital touch points alongside other channels to deliver business objectives
- To be an ambitious ideas person - equally comfortable with early stage ideation with clients as coming up with ideas for how the agency can win more business and improve the way we work
- To be tech-obsessed and curious - constantly learning from available web resources and events to stay on trend and incorporate best practice thinking and models and processes
- A strong customer focus – thinking like them, immersing yourself in their world, understanding their constraints, respect for their individual nuances and needs etc
- To be a savvy requirement-gatherer and consensus driver in consultancy engagements - through meetings, interviews, workshops and desk research