Senior Account Manager
London / Permanent
Posted on 13 March 2018
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join a team focused on delivering transformational digital projects for leading UK and Global brands.
Working with client service, project management, creative and technical experts, you will be tapping into the connected specialist resources we have across the agency including strategists, UX, data, CRM, social, media and PR to deliver great solutions for your clients.
Purpose of Job
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the ongoing growth and profitability of existing and new client accounts, achieved by attaining a deep understanding of their specific business and their long-term strategic needs.
Additionally, the role demands the delivery of excellent client service to maintain and exceeding client satisfaction, actively demonstrating the Amaze client service DNA and supporting the development of long-term account relationships.
- Delivery of excellent client service, actively demonstrating the Amaze client service DNA
- Ownership of a number of existing client projects and support to Account Director / Business Director on larger accounts
- Development and management of strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Profitable management of accounts, with accurate commercial reporting to support both account, team and operational forecasting
- Ongoing review and management of client satisfaction alongside Business Director
- Build a deep understanding of a client organisation and industry to identify opportunities and develop ideas appropriate to a clients business
- Collation of clear and insightful briefs – both internally and externally
- Ensure strong collaboration and engagement with the wider amaze teams to maximise the quality of service delivered
- Proactively search for and share best practice and thought leadership with the client services team as well as clients
- Strategic consultation with clients where appropriate
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) - across all levels, internally and externally
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks successfully
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound commercial awareness
- General understanding of all communications channels but a strong and demonstrable focus on digital
- Experienced in working to define a clients overarching digital strategy as well as large scale, pan-European or global website design & development including areas such as platform selection, SEO, analytics, content strategy and digital comms.
- Strong account management experience
- Clean driving license