Lead Support Service Executive
Edinburgh / Permanent
Posted on 17 May 2018
We’re looking for an ambitious Lead Support Service Executive to join our Digital Support Service team at our Edinburgh office, working with the Support Service Manager to manage a variety of client accounts.
With 2+ years’ experience in a client-facing role, you will be experienced in building relationships with stakeholders and providing digital support to clients. This role enables you to work with some genuinely exciting and high profile clients whilst developing your digital skills in a leading digital agency.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will work as a part of the Support Services team, delivering a consistently excellent client experience.
Reporting to the Support Service Manager and working with a team of Support Service Executives, you will be organised with excellent time management and attention to detail. You will be the first point of contact for clients when they require digital support and be on hand to deal with other requirements such as reporting.
As a Lead you will take responsibility for areas such as a client training, being a point of escalation for clients and shift management of the Support Service Executives.
This role is primarily standard office hours however occasional early and late shifts may be required, as well as being on call when required.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing first line support to clients and being point of escalation when required
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and third parties
- Supporting ongoing development of client websites
- Liaising with internal teams such as development and QA to resolve issues
- Conducting client training and maintaining documentation
- Supporting the Support Service Manager with day-to-day tasks such as reporting, dealing with general client queries and shift management
- Experience in a client-facing role, ideally digital, with excellent people skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Good understanding of digital and how websites work
- Keen to learn and develop new digital skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience working in a marketing/digital agency environment
- Experience with supervision of staff and task management
- Experience using ticketing software such as Zendesk and JIRA
- Experience with website Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experiencing of conducting training sessions and maintaining documentation
- Basic understanding of HTML