Digital Project Manager
Manchester / Permanent
Posted on 17 September 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work for a global digital marketing, technology and commerce consultancy. You will be part of a fast-paced network of digital professionals, focused on helping our clients to maximise the opportunities created by the digital world. This role sits within the Comms Team at AmazeRealise. This is mainly supporting a Retail client and their retained BAU workstream, small-medium size projects, as well as their seasonal campaigns program.
We are seeking a Project Manager to come in and support with the delivery of some of our smaller fast paced deliverables and projects. You will work closely with the content and creative teams to manage the execution of projects such as the clients weekly CRM Email Program: managing this from initial brief, right through to production and then deliver completed templates to their email delivery provider. In addition to this, you will also support some of the BAU activities and projects we manage for one of our biggest retail account within the Comms Team. You will help our clients deliver on their business objectives, grow their customers’ satisfaction and profits, whilst ensuring your team thrives and enjoy coming to work.
You already regard yourself as a competent Project Manager, looking to broaden your skills. You love digital and the fast pace of global digital and are keen to continually learn and be challenged. You are positive, known as the ‘go-to’ person for digital delivery and love working in a team environment.
- Able to work with the client to set up a CRM plan within a given month, through to production execution. Keeping a close focus on ensuring the project is delivered within scope, time and budget.
- Monthly CRM Email program planning with relevant strategist and campaign team members, and keeping the client up to date with any weekly changes to content
- Working with the client to ensure the project is managed on track and within budget.
- Responsible for managing the full project lifecycle, including supporting pre-sales, project planning and estimating, cost tracking and reporting and risk and quality management
- Primary point of contact with the client on matters relating to the CRM email program as well as day-to-day projects
- Proactively manage effective communication between all stakeholders; escalate communication issues to the relevant senior management when necessary
- Ensure all work is produced in accordance with appropriate processes and that opportunities for improvement are identified and agreed
- Regular and ad hoc meetings with Project Delivery Managers and Account Directors, and where applicable align yourself with other Project Managers to report project progress
- Work closely with the appropriate Account Director to identify new business opportunities with the client
- Experience in managing digital delivery, preferably CRM Email execution
- An understanding of various project management methods
- Experience of working within an agency environment
- Ability to work within a fast pace Comms / BAU working environment and to short deadlines
- Understanding of the role of web and CRM requirements within a digital comms delivery: such as delivering projects within a retained BAU program as well as digital campaigns.
- Ability to demonstrate delivering CRM/Email based projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in client liaison / supporting clients
- An organised and methodical individual
- Able to manage several tasks at the same time
- Experience working with Jira, Trello is advantageous
- Experience with motivating project team members with a track record of successful delivery
- Good understanding of how marketing and digital come together to deliver great customer experiences
- Confident decision maker who is happy to take ownership and be seen as a leader with the CRM/Email program
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills with confidence in communicating to various stakeholders within a project delivery environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Microsoft project
- Open to working on client site if required