Manchester / Permanent
Posted on 23 September 2018
The main purpose of the role is to update client websites with changes they require to their content, including, setting up relevant scheduled pages, preview links as well as copy, images and rich media assets. The role will also involve supporting external supplier tools, as well as setting up and managing dynamic display (content feeds). This role sits within the Comms Team at AmazeRealise. This is mainly supporting a Retail client and their retained BAU workstream as well as seasonal campaign.
- Collating and inputting content into Content Management Systems and other systems with great consistency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Testing and quality assurance for all content elements
- Communicating with project delivery and production team and with the client.
- Updating and scheduling content within external systems
- Creating training information and assisting users in use of websites and the CMS when necessary
- Maintaining governance documentation
- Designing and creating user guides
- Attending client meetings when necessary
- Scheduling and sharing preview links at dedicated days in the week
- Ability to work within a fast pace Comms / BAU working environment
Competencies/ Experience Required
- Articulate with good command of English languages (oral and written)
- Working knowledge of HTML, image editing, copy updating
- Experience dealing with clients and supporting clients
- Proactive self-starter who has proven experience of using initiative whilst following direction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to speak to clients at all levels
- Organised and methodical
- Be able to follow instructions carefully and ask relevant questions where necessary
- Able to manage several tasks at the same time
- Good communication skills
- Used to working in an environment under pressure and to short deadlines whilst still maintaining attention to detail
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems, ideally with Contentful and EpiServer (but not mandatory as internal training will be provided) but otherwise will have a proven aptitude for using technical systems.
- Any frontend experience will be desirable but not mandatory
- Any Photoshop / Adobe creative suite will be desirable but not mandatory