Edinburgh / Permanent
Posted on 07 June 2018
AmazeRealise are looking for a digital enthusiast, passionate leader and respected consultant. If you are ready to manage a multi-million portfolio – and to make it a real success, we'd love to hear from you.
You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-focussed environment. You’re the type of person who wants to make an impact and deliver results: someone who can turn a blank canvas into something amazing!
You have strong commercial awareness, with experience of growing profitable accounts in a considered and strategic way. You have a good technical understanding, coupled with eCommerce experience. You are a people person, with the ability to develop strong and trusted relationships with clients and colleagues alike. You are comfortable operating at a senior level, and yet equally happy to roll up your sleeves and work at a grassroots level. You are quick thinking, detail orientated and solution focussed. You have high standards, and ensure that everything you do radiates magic and rigour!
- Responsible for the strong commercial performance of your accounts (circa £750 - £1.25m) with a focus on maximizing revenue and margin, and meeting your annual targets
- Ensure ambitious account development plans are in place, and to own these
- Produce insightful briefs and demonstrate good strategic thinking to help develop and grow your accounts. Think critically, have foresight, be resourceful, consider business readiness, challenge conventional thinking and be creative in your approach
- Gain a deep understanding of your clients’ industry and business, and use this insight, coupled with your knowledge of digital, to identify new opportunities for work
- Develop trusted relationships with client stakeholders, and deliver exemplary customer service at all times
- Own the contractual relationships with clients and suppliers, including renewals and negotiations
- Ensure you have ‘brilliant in basics’ in place across all of your accounts, including regular status meetings and reporting, regular internal team meetings, quarterly service reviews and regular financial reporting and reconciliations etc.
- Proactively help Amaze with marketing initiatives, including pitch management and support with case studies and press releases
- Support your Account Managers and Executives in their on-going development through regular one to ones, development reviews and by ensuring they take part in training
- Be an active member of the client services team, working with peers to ensure we meet the objectives set to us by the board
- Have digital firmly at your heart with +4 years pure digital experience
- Broad experience across the spectrum, from large design and build through to campaigns
- The ability to successfully grow and develop pillar accounts, identifying and closing new greenfield opportunities
- Excellent commercial awareness including budget management, forecasting and contract negotiations
- Good technical understanding, ideally coupled with eCommerce experience
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders, build strong working relationships, and have an aptitude to galvanize teams and get buy in from a matrix organisation
- Responsible for client satisfaction, from escalation through to resolution
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to oversee a broad range of activities and know when to dive into the detail
- The ability to inspire and engage a broad range of stakeholders both through the creation of compelling and persuasive presentations and the ability to deliver
- The ability to quickly digest and analyse complex documents and reports, and to create meaningful insights that drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Excellent decision making skills
- Happy to travel for client meetings, within the UK