1st Line Support Analyst
Liverpool / Permanent
Posted on 16 September 2018
An exciting opportunity to help deliver award winning digital experiences for a Global Client base.
With opportunities to advance, you will be joining an established team to provide 1st line support across a broad range of websites, brands, markets and technologies.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager you’ll be expected to be a quick learner, a good communicator, have an aptitude for problem solving and crucially, an unswerving commitment to delivering a great service to our clients.
- First point of contact for clients reporting issues and raising requests via phone, email and JIRA
- Replicate, investigate and diagnose bugs
- Liaise with the 2nd line team and service managers to see issues through to resolution
- Maintain and update content on client sites
- Manage workload across multiple clients and projects
- Communicate effectively on the progress of work
Competencies and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong ability to take ownership and use initiative
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- The ability to manage multiple work streams and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in the following technologies would be nice to have but are not essential.
- C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Server management and IIS
- Source code management utilities