Title: Support Developer
Salary: Depending on Experience
Purpose of Job
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Liaise with clients to diagnose and implement fixes to correct issues.
• Develop enhancements to new/legacy solutions.
• Provide clients with best practice advice on future upgrades.
• Liaise with production developers on fixes/enhancements as well as source control and release procedure.
• Use up-to-date debugging and diagnoses procedures in Visual Studio (break points, steps etc).
• Work with clients to advise on infrastructure configurations (iis, sqlserver etc)
• Work with the Internal IT team to provide support for internally hosted infrastructures.
• Willingness to learn new technologies like Umbraco, EpiServer, MVC, HTML5 and CSS3 etc
• Can do attitude to development work and problem solving.
Competencies and Experience
• C# / VB
• SQL SERVER 2005 (upward)
• SDL Tridion
• MVC3 (upward)
• Source Control
• Portfolio of Websites you have contributed to.
If you think you’ve got what we’re after, please send a copy of your CV, with a covering note telling us why to firstname.lastname@example.org (No recruitment agencies please).