Title: Content Administrator
Salary: Depending on experience
Purpose of Job
The main purpose of the role is to update client websites with changes they require to their content, including data, copy, images and rich media assets. The role will also involve supporting and training users.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Collating and inputting content into Content Management Systems, including Tridion CMS and other systems, with great consistency, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Testing and quality assurance for all content.
• Communicating with the client as part of a service desk.
• Updating systems with relevant information relating to the client and the work done.
• Creating training information, and helping to teach others how to use the CMS when necessary.
• Maintaining governance documentation.
• Designing and creating user guides.
Competencies and Skills Required
• Articulate with good command of the English language, both oral and written.
• Working knowledge of HTML.
• Experience using Photoshop CS6
• Experience supporting and dealing with clients.
• Proactive self-starter who has proven experience of using initiative whilst following direction.
• Ability to speak to clients at all levels.
• Organised and methodical.
• Be able to follow instructions carefully and ask relevant questions where necessary.
• Able to manage several tasks at the same time.
• Used to working in an environment under pressure and to short deadlines.
• Experience of working with Content Management Systems, but otherwise will have a proven aptitude for using technical systems.
If you think you’ve got what we’re after, please send a copy of your CV, with a covering note telling us why to email@example.com (No recruitment agencies please).